YAKIMA -- The Yakima Health District and Office of Emergency Management are partnering with the National Guard to host community-based testing sites this week.
Each site will have the ability to test up to 100 individuals.
Testing will be completely free for individuals.
Appointments can be made by calling 2-1-1.
Testing will be available from 9:00am- 5:00pm – or until supplies run out.
Patients getting tested must provide accurate contact information at the time of testing.
Individuals who get tested for COVID-19 at the community-based testing sites should expect to receive results via a phone call within 3 days from the date of the test. If it's been 4 days since you were tested at a testing site and you haven't received results, you're asked to call (509) 225- 2088.
This week the testing sites will be at:
Tuesday, May 26th
1. Mabton High School, 500 B St, Mabton
2. Toppenish Middle School, 104 Goldendale Ave, Toppenish
Wednesday, May 27th
1. Naches Elementary School, 151 Bonlow Dr, Naches
2. Zillah Middle School, 1301 Cutler Way, Zillah
Thursday, May 28th
1. State Fair Park, 1301 S. Fair Ave, Yakima
2. White Swan Dental Clinic, 80 Birdsong Lane, White Swan
Friday, May 29th
1. Valley Mall (Farmers market Area), 2529 Main St, Union Gap
2. Wapato (location not confirmed yet)
Results are currently only available over the phone.