MENU
component-ddb-728x90-v1-01-desktop

Four left without a home after dryer fire in Yakima

Four left without a home after dryer fire in Yakima

YAKIMA, Wash. - A family of four are now without a home following a house fire which firefighters said started in the clothes dryer.

Crews with the Yakima Fire Department responded to the fire at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday.

Firefighters say four people were inside the home when the fire sparked up, but all were able to evacuate. No one was hurt as a result of this fire.

Crews have closed off the 500 block of 22nd Ave. as of noon Wednesday while putting out the blaze.

The four will now be staying with family as firefighters say the home is unlivable.

close video ad
Unmutetoggle ad audio on off

Trending