MENU
      component-social-facebook_share_api-v2-01

      Is your child wearing a fire hazard for Halloween?

      PASCO, Wash. -- You probably never think twice about what your a Halloween costume catching on fire.

      But it happens all too often -- and it can happen in a heartbeat.

      For instance, a child stands too close to the candle in a jack-o-lantern and pretty soon their skirt or cape is in flames.

      So, Action News took those concerns to Pasco firefighters to examine the danger firsthand.
      FOLLOW US ON TWITTER