Cooking grease spilled in Walla Walla vandalism
WALLA WALLA, Wash. (AP) A man who was fired from the Walla Walla YMCA has apologized to the YMCA executive director for dumping used cooking grease on the lawn of his home five times over nine months.
In an email to Randy Grant, which was supplied to Union-Bulletin, Jim Sanders apologized and offered to pay for damages. He said he allowed personal feeling to cloud his judgment.
Police are still investigating. Grant is seeking a restraining order against Sanders. He was fired from the YMCA in 2009 for violating the code of conduct. Investigators believe the cooking grease came from a restaurant he co-owns.