MENU
component-ddb-728x90-v1-01-desktop

Bathroom fan starts apartment fire

Bathroom fan starts apartment fire

YAKIMA, Wash. - Firefighters say no one is hurt in an apartment fire that caused significant damage to a bathroom.

Crews from the Yakima Fire Department went to 1307 Folsom Avenue after reports came in of a fire at apartment 9, around 11:30 a.m.

Firefighters quickly extinguished the flames. Damage is estimated to be valued at $5,000 as firefighters tore down ceilings to ensure the fire was completely out.

According to investigators, the fire started from a bathroom fan.

Two people living at the apartment were not hurt and are refusing help from the Red Cross.

close video ad
Unmutetoggle ad audio on off

Trending