Animals killed in outbuilding fire
YAKIMA COUNTY, Wash. -- A pair of heat lamps are to blame for a fire that killed some animals and destroyed an outbuilding in Outlook, investigators said.
Crews responded to the 2650 block of Gurley Road early Thursday morning to find the building engulfed in flames.
A nearby home may have caught fire too, officials said, if it weren't for water being dumped on the roof and walls.
No people were hurt. Investigators said they're not sure how many animals may have died or been hurt in the fire.